Boasting bold, contemporary and head turning style and with an abundance of intelligent features, Prado has some outstanding creature comforts to help make sure you’ll always arrive safe, refreshed and relaxed, whatever the destination.
Assertive, muscular, sleek and distinctive – Land Cruiser Prado is built to handle the toughest challenges in true style. Prado is equipped with an extensive suite of Toyota’s advanced off road technologies to help you stay in control on the most treacherous and demanding terrains.
For maximum protection, every Prado is fitted with seven SRS airbags (driver and front passenger seat and side airbags, driver’s knee airbag and full-length curtain shield airbags).
Petrol, 2.7L, 4-cylinder, 16-valve Double Overhead Cam (DOHC)
Maximum power – 111kW at 4800pm
Maximum torque – 241Nm at 3800rpm
Fuel consumption – Manual –12.1L/100km (combined ADR 81/01)
Fuel consumption – Automatic –12.3L/100km (combined ADR 81/01)
Exhaust emission standard – Euro 4
Drive type – Rear-wheel drive.
Fuel tank capacity – 70L
- 5-speed manual transmission
- 4-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission (Super ECT) with lock-up torque converter and Shift Lock System.
- Overall length – 4695mm
- Overall width – 1695mm
- Overall height – 1980mm
- Wheelbase – 2570mm
- Load space capacity – 6000L
- Gross vehicle weight – 2800kg
- Maximum towing capacity – Braked/unbraked – 1400/700kg.
Brakes & Suspension
- Brakes – Front – Power-assisted ventilated disc
- Brakes – Rear – Power-assisted drum
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Brake Assist (BA).
- Suspension – Front – Fully independent double wishbone type with upper torsion bar
- Suspension – Rear – Leaf spring rigid axle.