There is ADVENTURE in EVERYONE
RAV4 is the ideal vehicle for anyone who enjoys an active life, and likes a bit of adventure every now and then.
The dynamic design of RAV4 epitomises the car’s elite athletic personality and strength while emphasising just how much fun this car is to drive. Just by looking at RAV4’s stylish exterior, you can tell this machine will switch from business to leisure in a heartbeat. The front bumper’s two-piece construction accentuates an agile appearance while the wide set headlamps add to the car’s over-all sporty character.
The stylish and modern interior of RAV4 features a sporty cockpit-like driver area with high quality material finishes throughout. Premium quality details include leather-accented seats (Cruiser grades) which combine with clear, easy-to-see instruments to create a space which is both practical and functional, yet comfortable and stylish.
Power Rear Door
Cruiser grades come with a power back door. The power back door isn’t just convenient. It’s also very clever. It has a built-in memory function, which allows you to set a preferred opening height. This is very handy if you have a low ceiling in your garage or if you ever need to load or unload in a confined space. (Cruiser model shown)
RAV4 has plenty of storage compartments and spaces for all the things you need to take with you when you head out on the road. Large door pockets with bottle holders, cup holders in the central console, a large glove box, a storage tray over the glove box and at the front of the central console and a storage box at the back of the central console, mean you’re never stuck for somewhere to put things.
Petrol, 2.0L, 4-cylinder, In-line, 16-valve Double Overhead Cam (DOHC) with Dual Variable Valve Timing-intelligent (VVT-i) and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI).
- Maximum power – 107kW at 6200rpm
- Maximum torque – 187Nm at 3600rpm
- Fuel consumption – 7.4L/100km (combined ADR 81/01)
- CO2 emissions – 173g/km (combined ADR 79/02)
- Exhaust emission standard – Euro 5
- Drive type – Front-wheel drive.
- Fuel tank capacity – 60L
A wonderfully smooth and seamless 7-step Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with sequential Manual, ECO and Sport drive modes.
Brakes and Suspension
- Brakes – Front – Ventilated disc
- Brakes – Rear – Solid disc
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Brake Assist (BA), Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRC) with on/off switch, Auto Limited Slip Differential (LSD) and Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- Suspension – Front – MacPherson strut type with stabiliser bar
- Suspension – Rear – Double wishbone with stabiliser bar.
- Gross vehicle weight – 2050kg
- Minimum ground clearance – 187mm.
- Overall length – 4570mm
- Overall width – 1845mm
- Overall height – 1705mm
- Wheelbase – 2660mm
- Luggage capacity with full size spare wheel – Rear seats up/down – 506/1655L
- Kerb weight – 1510-1540kg
- Maximum towing capacity – Braked/unbraked – 800/750kg.