There’s a reason the Corolla sedan has been the number one selling car globally since 1997, with more than 43 million sold during its 48-year lifespan. The sedan offers a practically-sized vehicle for urban life, but with better passenger space and cargo capacity than ever before.
- Alarm & immobiliser
- Auto door lock
- Driver , passenger and side airbags
- ABS , BAS and EBD
- Multi-information display
- Audio Jack and USB port
- Leather seats (Prestige and Exclusive models only)
- 6 speakers
Engine and Drive
Petrol, 1.8L, 4 cylinder, in-line, 16 valve Double Over-head Cam (DOHC) with Dual Variable Valve Timing-intelligent (VVT-i) and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI).
- Maximum power – 103kW at 6400rpm
- Maximum torque – 173Nm at 4000rpm
- Drive type – Front wheel drive.
- Fuel tank capacity – 55L
- Fuel economy – CVT 6.6L/100km (combined ADR 81/02)
- CO2 emissions – CVT 153g/km (combined ADR 81/02)
- A wonderfully smooth and seamless 7-step Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Sport mode, uphill/downhill shift control and lock-up control.
- Front brakes – Ventilated disc
- Rear brakes – Solid disc
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Brake Assist (BA), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) Traction Control (TRC).
- Front suspension – MacPherson strut and stabiliser bar
- Rear suspension – Torsion beam and stabiliser bar.
- Standard wheels – 8-spoke 15” steel wheels
- Tyres are 195/65 R15
- Full sized steel spare wheel.
INTERIOR FEATURES AND convenience
Inside, you’re immediately struck by the premium Corolla Sedan interior. This comes from a multitude of refinements, not least of which is the black interior colour scheme with matte texture. And yes, it’s as comfortable as it is easy on the eye.
The smooth lines and aerodynamic style of the exterior continue inside Corolla. The first thing you’ll notice is the fluid dashboard, a continuous line from side to side that helps accentuate the instrument panel, center console and passenger area.
- Overall length: 4620mm
- Overall width: 1776mm
- Overall height: 1460mm
- Wheelbase: 2700mm
- Luggage capacity – 470 Litres or four full sized golf bags can be stored
- Towing capacity – unbraked/braked: 450kg/1300kg
- 8 Airbags – Driver and passenger front, front side, front/rear curtain shield and driver’s knee
- Engine immobiliser
- Seat belts – Front – 3-point, Emergency-Locking-Retractors-ELR, pre-tensioners and force limiters. Height adjustable seat belt anchors.
- Seat belts – Rear – 3-point, 3 x Emergency-Locking-Retractors-ELR
- Child seat fixing points – 2 x ISOFIX for outer seats, 3 x tether anchors. Child proof rear door locks
- Smart key entry system for drivers door and boot.
- Reversing monitor – Colour with guidance lines. Four rear and two front parking sensors. Parking Assist-Sensor indicator on instrument panel.
- Alarm with horn and hazard lights alert.