Comfort and Vasertility.
Interior and Exterior
Coaster boasts a sense of timeless style. A front bumper and grille complement headlamps and indicator lights, resulting in a sleek exterior. Inside there is a clever instrument panel design, eye-catching upholstery (passenger seats Deluxe grade only) and storage space (Deluxe grade). From the moment passengers step on board through the automatic sliding door (Deluxe grade), they’ll notice the difference.
For added safety, ABS brakes allow for more controlled braking when it really counts and four emergency exits. The Coaster’s 4.0 litre turbo diesel engine shows great acceleration when you need it most.
Whether you’re dropping off at the local school or sports club, or picking up from the airport, even with a full passenger load you’ll marvel at the Coaster’s smooth power. With both the 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission (option on Deluxe grade), the Coaster is as happy zipping around the city as it is cruising along on the freeway – even with trailer in tow. And when you get to your destination, you’ll be pleased to know that the Coaster has been designed for smooth turning and easy parking.
- Engine type – Diesel
- Capacity (cc) – 4009
- Engine description – 4cyl, inline, over head valve with cast iron block
- Number of cylinders – 4
- Head composition – Light alloy
- Valve gear type – OHV
- Number of valves per cylinder – 4
- Fuel type – Diesel
- Fuel type octane – no.48
- Maximum power – kW 110
- Rpm for maximum power – 2700
- Maximum torque Nm – 397
- Rpm for maximum torque – 1800
- Transmission type – Manual
- Number of gears - 5
- Length (mm) – 6990
- Width (mm) – 2095
- Height (mm) – 2600
- Wheelbase (mm) – 3935
Brakes & Suspension
- Number of disc brakes – 2
- Number of ventilated disc brakes – 2
- Suspension – Front – Independent double wishbone, upper torsion bar spring with gas dampers.
- Suspension – Rear – Rigid live axle, long tapered semi-elliptic leaf springs with gas dampers.