Power and Performance
The Camry range is powered by advanced Toyota technology. Available with a powerful 2.5L petrol engine or a state-of-the-art 2.5L Hybrid engine, all Camry models offer truly dynamic, sporty performance and excellent fuel economy, while the tuned suspension delivers great road feel and exceptionally responsive handling.
You can feel good about the fact an incredible 90% of all Camrys sold in the last 10 years are still on the road. 19 It’s that kind of legendary quality and dependability that turns Camry drivers into enthusiasts.The Camry adds aggressive and sporty styling to the quality and durability that is synonymous with Toyota.
Details that count
It’s not just the big stuff that matters to Toyota’s designers and engineers. Close attention has been lavished on small details in the Camry’s spacious interior, like the simple, easy-to-use air conditioning controls and the variable surface materials and textures.You’ll also see this in the detail stitching running across the top of the dashboard.
Camry features an aerodynamic design. It has been shaped with stabilising fins mounted on the side mirrors and rear combination lamp to create a powerful Vortex Generation Effect along the car. An advanced technology, inspired by Formula 1 racing has been introduced.
Camry’s aerodynamic, wedge-shaped design takes up slightly less road space than previous models, and yet through clever design, there is now considerably more head, knee and leg room for everyone in the car.
Across the range, the interior exudes a quiet, understated sense of tranquility with premium features that create enhanced levels of comfort.
We chose subtle enhancements to reinforce Camry’s already appealing and inviting interior. Using high-quality upholstery materials, then binding them with refined stitching, Camry’s legendary quality remains even more beautifully intact.
Camry makes it easy to connect with available navigation, multimedia systems, Bluetooth® 12 hands-free phone capability, advanced voice-recognition. With available dual zone climate control, you and your front-seat passenger can also adjust the air conditioning or heating to your preferred temperatures.
Petrol, 2.5L, 4 cylinder, In-line, 16-Valve Double Overhead Cam (DOHC) with Dual Variable Valve Timing-intelligent (VVT-i) and Electronic Fuel Injection.
- Maximum power – 133kW at 6000rpm
- Maximum torque – 231Nm at 4100rpm
- Fuel consumption – 7.8L/100km (combined ADR 81/02)
- CO2 emissions – 183g/km (combined ADR 81/02)
- Exhaust emission standard – Euro 4
- Drive type – Front-wheel drive
- Fuel tank capacity – 70L
The smooth 6-speed sequential automatic transmission gives you more freedom than ever, on the open road or around the city.
- 6-speed automatic with sequential shift.
We started by ﬁne-tuning the front and rear suspension systems, in the process creating an even smoother, more supple ride with superior handling.
- Brakes – Front – Ventilated disc brakes. Rear – Solid disc brakes
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), Vehicle Stability Control Plus (VSC) and Traction Control (TRC)
- Suspension – Front – MacPherson struts with stabiliser bar
- Suspension – Rear – Dual Link and stabiliser bar
- Standard Wheels – 10-spoke 16” alloy
- Tyres are 215/60 R16
- Full Size Steel Spare Wheel
- 5 star ANCAP safety rating
- Airbags – Driver and passenger front, front side, front/rear curtain shield and driver’s knee
- Two 3-point ELR front seat belts with pre-tensioners and force limiters
- Three 3-point ELR rear seat belts; child restraint system with 3 tether points
- Front and rear seat belt warning buzzer and lights
- Engine immobiliser and alarm
- Speed detecting automatic door lock function (customisable off function)
- Collision safety technology has been incorporated throughout, from the body panels and construction, through to the new seat design that not only increases comfort, but actively absorbs collision energy
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)